Monday, March 22, 2010

Kris' Introduction

I am going to follow Jen's lead:

My name: Kris

My mission: lose 40 pounds

The Plan: changing my lifestyle so I can be more active

How did it get this way?: After having the twins, life has been so busy with the four kids in my life and my DH that I do not take time for myself. I work from home, so my time seems to be split between taking care of everyone else's needs, cleaning the house, and working. When I do have a few minutes I just want to relax for a few minutes.


The Big Picture: I am going to try to refocus. I want to ask for more help from the other family members to help pick up the work load so I can have some time to regroup and some time to focus on my fitness.

Short term goals:
1. Drink more water during the day.
2. At least do my situps 5 times a week.
3. Keep going to the weekly aerobics class.
4. Try to get to bed at a decent time so I can get up early 3 times a week to get on my exercise bike.

Longer term goals:
My first longer term goal right now is to lose about 12 pounds by the first week of May 2010.

2 comments:

Marcy

Good luck, Kris! I know you can do this! You are a mama to 4 GIRLS, including a set of twins! What's harder than that? :)

teamkyte

Drinking water is key! It will really help! You can do it!!!

Post a Comment