Friday, March 26, 2010

Questions

As I think more about what I am eating and how I should be getting my rear moving, I seem to have more and more questions.

We do a lot of homemade food now and I guess I really don't know how many calories homemade recipes contain. I would love to find a good website or resource to calculate how many calories and servings are in a meal or at least a dish. Any ideas anyone?

I am working on my schedule and making more time to exercise. I think this will be easier once it is warmer outside so I can just take the kids with me. I have looked into the local fitness center and the schedule lacks a lot! The times they offer classes is when I am dropping kids off at school or picking them up. I think I am on my own with the exercise issue. I am going to talk to a mom at school about walking with me once the weather warms up some!

0 comments:

Post a Comment